8:30am - 5pm mon to fri
Maintenance, repair and operations involves fixing any sort of mechanical or electrical device, or the building fabric should it become out of order or broken (known as repair, unscheduled or casualty maintenance). It also includes scheduled maintenance which keeps the device in working order or to prevent trouble from arising in the future (preventive maintenance).
In aircraft associated products and services we cover applications for:-
- aerospace interiors
- aircraft maintenance equipment for safety
- protective products and tapes and adhesives.
- carpet protection tape to prevent liquid penetration
- electrical solutions for aircraft fleets such as dual lock for looms
- adhesives for bonding solutions and sealant removal cutters.
Generally MRO goods are typically defined as any goods used in the creation of a product but not in the final product itself. Examples are:-
- the machinery used to make a product.
- spare parts for the machinery that creates the product.
- items used to maintain the facility or building in which the product is made.
The majority of items held in Stores but not assigned to any one department come under MRO and usually consist of general purpose products (fit for purpose rather than specialist) within one or more of the following categories. Those product areas highlighted are the ones that FineCal has considerable experience of and can source items from any of the categories listed.
- Abrasives, Adhesives, Air & Power Tools
- Construction Equipment, Chemicals, Cleaning, Cutting Tools
- Decorating, Electrical Connectors and Fixings & Fastenings
- Garden Care, Hand Tools, Hardware & Security, Janitorial
- Lubricants, Machine Tools, Measuring, Office Supplies,
- Packaging, Personal Protective Equipment, Storage & Handling,
- Adhesive Tapes: Double Sided, Single Sided or Packaging
- Welding, Workwear.
|Contact us on 0117 971 1111 or 029 2046 2644
to place your orders or enquiries or to email us.