0117 971 1111
8:30am - 5pm mon to fri
|3M Industrial Guns & Adhesives||Stickfast Hotmelt Selection|
|FineCal recommends the Jet Melt system from 3M. We believe the robust, reliable, and easy-to-use application tools is the key to achieving high productivity and long-term satisfaction for users. Continued development has led to equipment having superb ergonomic designs that are beneficial to operators and hard to beat!
1. The Palm-Trigger has benefits in reducing fatigue. It’s versatile, rugged and reliable and simple to use.
2. The Air-Powered gun gives the best return especially where where long beads or large outputs of glue are required. It’s designed for being part of the production line and additionally, the unit can be bench mounted and used in conjunction with a foot pedal to optimise efficiency.
3. The latest is the EC model and the most versatile from 3M. Not only meeting an extensive choice of uses, the gun is simplicity in itself and provides multiple application temperatures to dispense the adhesive at its optimum temperature suiting both materials and surfaces.
Scotch-Weld’s Jet Melt adhesives is both varied in technicality and shape from sticks to slugs. This is important when you need the 100% adhesion and minimal down-time in adhesive reloading. The star product remains as always the Quadrack stick. Here you’re assured of faster, simpler loading and speedy throughput. Low-melt in addition too means products being dispensed at lower temperatures reducing risks of accidental burns.
|There exists continued enquiries for choice from customers and we’ve found a reliable and user friendly addition to the FineCal adhesives offering.
Although Stickfast is a smaller range it nevertheless has much to offer particularly for general purpose needs. The applicator equipment is suitable for many requirements and range from light to heavy duty. They’re well constructed and able to deal with repetitive tasks from closing pop-opens and packaging to other production processes.
The guns include:-
1. The light duty GX120 with a 2 minute warm up time and pre-set temperature is suitable for simple tasks and dispensing small amounts of glue.
2. The ‘flagship’ model GX300 is a well made apparatus. It’s robust and realizes a higher adhesive output.
3. The GX600 contains a built-in stand as well as a specific long trigger feeding mechanism which allows comfortable handling.
Stickfast® hotmelts are available in sticks and slugs (slugs are in standard format for other equipment). The sticks vary from fast set and multi-purpose to high strength adhesives. If Health & Safety is a concern, you can opt for the low-melt adhesive variety. This alternative is a feature that is safer for operators and caters for heat sensitive products such as polystyrene.
|Click here to view 3M Jet Melt||Click here to see the Stickfast®|
|Contact us on 0117 971 1111 or 029 2046 2644 to place your order / enquiry or send us a message by clicking the phone.|