Structural and 2 Part
3M Structural and 2 Part Adhesives:
Achieves permanent, high-strength bonding. They offer a fast strength build up, good resistance to impact and have high overlap shear and peel strength.
- short work life results in a fast development to handing strength
- minimal surface preparation is needed
- can be used on: metals, woods, plastics, ceramics,
Epoxy structural adhesives provide rigid, flexible and toughened formulation. They possess high shear, peel strength, and two part formulations that cure at room temperature.
- provides long-term reliability for heavy-duty applications
- can be used in a range of industries: aerospace, appliances, sportings goods, electronics
- can be used on: metals, glass, ceramics, plastics
Polyurethane adhesives are ideal for around the home and workplace. They provide the user with improved appearance, high strength bonds, faster and more consistent cure rate.
- moist-curing adhesives that form permanent elastic bonds
- can be used in a range of industries: transportation, construction
- can be used on: plastics, metals, fibreglass, wood,
3M EPX applicators are ergonomically designed to minimise fatigue and ensure easy usability, particularly in harder to reach areas of application.
- manual or air-powered applicator guns
- variety of mixing nozzles and plungers
- all accessories for structural and 2 part adhesives
Unsure about which adhesive is suitable for your application? Then drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0117 971 1111 and we can provide the most suitable adhesive for your application.