3M™ Protective Coverall 4535 provides a superb balance of comfort and protection. The front is made from a soft non-woven robust 60gsm material, with a microporous laminate for enhanced splash protection, combined with a SMMMS back panel for increased breathability. The 3M Protective Coverall 4535 acts as a barrier to limited liquid splashes and hazardous particles.
- Type 5/6 Coverall made from extremely soft, lightweight, yet durable fabric which provides a good barrier to hazardous particles and limited liquid splash
- Special breathable panel hood design combined with large breathable back panels reduce the risk of heat stress in hot environments
- 2-way zip and storm flap with elasticated apertures reduces the risk of skin exposure
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- Knitted cuffs with elasticated waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement