|Selecting the correct type of gloves for the task in hand is essential to safeguard you from possible accidents. Blows, cuts, temperature extremes or even chemicals need risk assessing to ensure your fully protected within the workplace. Even substrates or substances can be the route to lasting damage, so it's best to be prepared. If you're in any doubt what gloves to wear during operational processes then call us. FineCal is able to advise on the right glove for the job in hand (forgive the pun).|
|Our comprehensive hand glove protection range includes:-|
- Vinyl Disposabls – for oils & chemicals and those with latex allergies.
- Nitrile Disposables – provides good resistance to petroleum, acids & chlorinated solvents.
- Latex Disposables – resist cuts, punctures and slashes
- Nitrile and Rubber versions – ‘household’ type to heavy duty against chemicals.
- Coated PVC – knitted wrist or gauntlets – ideal for general use
- Kevlar Gloves / Sleeves – cut and abrasion resistance; heat and flame too.
- Orange Criss/Cross Grips – offers good dexterity and sure holding.
- Rigger – includes Economy to Premier Quality Chrome Leather.
- General Purpose – for anything that’s deemed as mildly hazardous.
- Key markets: All industries.
Please contact us for further information.