The Moldex brand of FFP2 for respiratory personal protection are 'classic' which means each mask has a loop-strap and a classic mask shape. THe FFP2 are non-reusable and have passed the Dolomite clogging test, for better breathing resistance over a longer period.
The advantages to Moldex FFP2's:
- Duramesh - strong and durable structure which keeps the mask in shape. Ensuring it does not lose shape whilst wearing the mask.
- Activeform - automatically adjusts to different face types which means there is not a nose clip as it is not needed
- Ventex-Valve - the extra large vent underneath the text 'FFP2' on the mask reduces heat and moisture, whilst still providing great protection from dust, mist and fumes.
- Loose Strap - where the strap meets the mask, it is not secured, this means there is more flexibility for the wearer as they can extend or shorten the length.
Classic FFP Mask:
- proven shape and durable FFP Mask
- tested and certified to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- protects against dust, mist and fumes