Workwear is the newest addition to FineCal in 2018. A large range of clothing is available for supply, designed to cover all aspects of requirements.
If workwear is something you supply to the staff within your business then see if we can improve your current quality whilst reducing your overall workwear and embroidery costs. As we print and embroider in-house it means that costs are kept down and lead times are kept short. We work with an innovative manufacturer which enables us to offer premium and quality workwear at very competitive rates, with the ability to provide bespoke embroidery and printing services.
Hi Vis Workwear Options
We are able to offer a large range of Hi Visibility items that are suitable for a variety of industries. There are clothing items for all who work where it is crucial that they are visible at all times. Outdoor work environments including road, rail and construction that will require Hi Visibility clothing to ensure the safety of all workers. Indoor work environments that include where lighting is poor will also require workers to wear Hi Visibility clothing as it is crucial that employees stand out for their own safety.
Our product range has been carefully selected to ensure the correct products are on offer that comply with HSE regulations, to ensure obligations are fulfilled as an employer when purchasing clothing for a workforce.
All Hi Vis items are conformable to associated EN and ISO regulations.
Hi Vis items available:
- Vests - standard, executive, multicolour, long sleeve - available in orange/yellow, size: S - 7XL
- Gillets - available in orange/yellow - size: S - 4XL
- T-Shirts - available in orange/yellow - size: S - 3XL
- Polo Shirts - available in orange/yellow - size: S - 4XL
- Sweatshirts - available in orange/yellow - size: S - 6XL
- Trousers - standard, antistatic, fire retardant, waterproof, jogging bottoms, over trousers - available in orange/yellow - size: S - 3XL
General Workwear Options
FineCal are able to offer quality, general workwear that will suit all environments. Whether that will be a manufacturing shop floor, or hospitality front of house, retail, customer service facing or even a service environment. We offer a range of clothing that can be subject to bespoke embroidery providing further promotion of your company through the staff you employ. Available is a range of colours to compliment your company colours, so we are able to fulfil your workwear clothing requirement with ease.
Our range of General Workwear includes:
- Polo Shirts: sleeves: short & long, mens & ladies, size: S - 4XL
- T-Shirts: sleeves: short & long, mens & ladies, size: S - 4XL
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies: round & v-neck, 1/4 and full zipped, mens & ladies, size: S - 4XL
- Fleeces & Gillets: 1/4 zip, mens & ladies, size: S - 4XL
- Softshell Jackets & Gillets: mens & ladies, size: S - 3XL
- Outwear Jackets: full & mid length, mens & ladies, size: S - 3XL
- Trousers: cargo, workwear, multipurpose, size: 28 - 52
- Shorts: cargo, workwear, multipurpose, size: 28 - 48
- Headwear: woolies, caps, snoods, beanies, hard hat & cap
- Footwear: large range of workwear boots & shoes
Corporate Clothing Options
Our Corporate Clothing range offers the perfect mix of garments to perfectly tailor your staff uniform requirements in shirts, blouses, suits or dresses. Our range is continually growing to facilitate budgets and tastes, to ensure we always offer the perfect solution to your Corporate Workwear needs. Every area of businesswear, work uniforms, or office clothing is catered for.
Our range of Corporate Clothing includes:
- Shirts & Blouses: sleeve: short & long, collar size: 14.5 - 19.5, size: 8 - 20
- Knitted Sweatshirts: round & v-neck, sleeveless, cardigans, sizes: Mens XXS - 3XL, Womens 8 - 20
- Jackets & Waistcoats: tailored, slim fit - sizes available upon request
- Trousers & Skirts: sizes available on request
- Ties & Scarves: satin, twill, polyester - range of colours available
PPE & Safety Options
FineCal's range of personal protective equipment is comprehensive and enables you to select the correct level of safety and comfort for your operational needs. Within each sector of PPE (personal protective equipment) there are products with various safety levels to suit situations where hazards may exist. We supply basic level to higher standards of safety where design and comfort play an important role, especially when needed for continuous use and long life.
We work with leading manufacturers for our PPE, including 3M and Moldex.
Therefore we are able to offer the very best in quality PPE, including:
- Respiratory Masks: disposable, half & full face
- Hearing Protection: plugs & ear muffs
- Hand Protection: gloves to cover all technical and safety requirements
- Footwear: range of safety shoes including: rigger boots, clogs, wellingtons, hiker boots, trainers and more
- Eyewear: goggles, safety glasses
- Hats: hard, safety & caps
Want to know if we can supply workwear to your company? Then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 971 1111 and we will see what we can do for you.